Coming your way soon!
There will be a day of retreat in Galilee Community on Saturday, March 28th from 10:30 – 4:30pm. The theme of the retreat is
“LIVING LENT MINDFULLY”
This will be given by Br. Richard Hendricks OFM Cap. Tea/coffee and scones on arrival and a light lunch of soup, brown bread, dessert, tea/coffee will be served at 1pm. The day will conclude with Mass at 4:30pm.
Cost of the day is €25.
To book :
The Team at Galilee hope that Galilee has something to offer that can meet your need and enrich life. If you have a suggestion of ways that we might reach out to you or others please share those ideas with us. We are living in a time of great change, a time when hate, harshness, homelessness and hunger are happening all around us. What can we do? What change needs to take place in me so that I may meet people and situations with compassion, care and responsibility. We hope you are able to take personal time to avail of the space that Galilee provides or to sign up for some of the programmes offered.
To see Latest happenings click on
• Guided Meditation: - Monday evening except on Bank Holidays.
• ‘Thursdays at Galilee’ Enjoy an evening of discussion and prayerful reflection on the scriptures in a relaxed atmosphere, starting with a ‘cuppa’ at 7:30pm. The input session begins at 8pm.
• Taizé Prayer: 9 – 10 p.m. Last Friday of each month.
• Retreat Days: 11 – 6 p.m. in advent, Lent and Pentecost. See 'What's New' area of this website, flyer in local church/shop or phone for details.
• Retreat in Daily Life: a guided prayer experience in which the participant meets with a member of the Galilee community for 15 – 30 minutes. The participant is guided in Scripture reading and prayer and is invited to give 15 – 30 mins to personal prayer each day.
Available on Request
Click Here to Return to Homepage
0719664101 0858837226 firstname.lastname@example.org www.galilee.ie